1 About these Terms and Conditions
CoinSpur.com (“Website”) is owned and operated by Simeff Pty Ltd (CAN 161 999 186)
By accessing this website (CoinSpur.com), you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions of use.
In these Terms and Conditions:
- "We", "Us" means “Coin Spur” owned and operated by Simeff Pty Ltd.
- Simeff Pty Ltd and affiliates (“we” or “us”) make available the Service to you on the condition that you abide by this Agreement.
- All references to Coin Spur herein shall be deemed to include Simeff Pty Ltd. ("Coin Spur," "us," "we" or "our").
- "You" means you the user of Services provided by Coin Spur.
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms & Conditions") govern your access to and use of the services, digital magazines, websites (CoinSpur.com), and applications offered by Coin Spur (the "Service"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms & Conditions. By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. The Terms & Conditions apply to all types of users of the Services offered by Coin Spur.
1.2 Your Contractual Agreement to Use the Service
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Coin Spur, and only in compliance with these Terms & Conditions and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You must provide us accurate information, including your real name, when you create your account on Coin Spur.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service.
1.3 Safeguarding your account
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use "strong" passwords (that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. Coin Spur will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this instruction.
1.4 Age Eligibility
Our services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals over the age of eighteen (18) years old.
1.5 Electronic Communication
When opening an account with Coin Spur, you consent to receive communications from us by e-mail and you will be automatically subscribed to receive our ‘newsletter'. If you don't want to receive these emails anymore, simply click 'unsubscribe' at the bottom of the emails and you'll be taken off the list.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you by e-mail satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
1.6 Linked Websites, Products, Events or Services
The Service may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by Coin Spur of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
2 Straight to the point highlights
- You accept to these Terms & Conditions detailed in this page if you use Services provided by Coin Spur. This is a community and please Respect other users. Don’t do dodgy stuff or offend anyone. Please respect others privacy and copyright restrictions and of course the law. We reserve the right to terminate your account without notice.
- It is your responsibility to read and agree to these Terms and Conditions prior starting to use or continue using our services.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms & Conditions without notice. You understand and agree that if you use Coin Spur after the date on which the Terms have changed, we will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms.
- Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any dodgy stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.
- Registration is free
- Only registered users may submit content to the Service such as
- Listing your Blog
- Listing a Spur
2.2 Content Contributors
- You retain ownership of all Content you submit, post, display, or otherwise make available on this site. Read further below regarding the Your Licence to Coin Spur and Coin Spur's Licences to you.
- We have no obligation to review content added to the Service and we assume no responsibility for the deletion of any content on the Service. You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to content that you find objectionable, indecent or offensive or which is inaccurate, misleading or incomplete. Do not continue any dialogue or interaction with which you feel uncomfortable. We assume no obligation or responsibility for confirming the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content, nor do we endorse such content. We do not verify the identity of people using our Site. You use the Site and the content at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not upload, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that:
- is threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, or any material that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law;
- could infringe any copyright, trademark, publicity or privacy right or any other intellectual property right of any person or entity;
- containing slurs, hate speech or which attack an individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sexual preferences;
- contains an email address, telephone number, street address, last name, or any that identifies a user;
- that constitute spam (sending the same message multiple times or to multiple people will be treated as spam); and
- is, or could be construed as, illegal or construed as being a part of an illegal activity.
2.3 What can you do at Coin Spur
- You can create an account, setup your profile and share your journey.
- You can list your Blog/s
- You can create Spurs starting from $10 upto $600 - to help promote brands.
- All prices are in USD and must include any applicable Taxes.
- You view Spurs created by other users and contact the Blogger.
- Clicking ENGAGE button will send an email to the Spur provider. Note - The receiver will see your email address and can directly respond.
3.1 User Content
"Content" means any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Service. You retain ownership of all Content you submit, post, display, or otherwise make available on the Service.
Your Content will be viewable by other users of the Service and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms & Conditions.
All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Service. Any use of or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Service or obtained by you through the Service is at your own risk. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Service or endorse any opinions expressed via the Service. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate. Under no circumstances will Coin Spur be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content made available via the Service or broadcast elsewhere.
You are responsible for your use of the Service, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and third party partners. You understand that your Content may be republished and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Coin Spur will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Coin Spur in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Service and to terminate users or reclaim usernames. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Terms & Conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Coin Spur, its users and the public.
3.1.1 Your License to Coin Spur
- By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Service, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- You agree that this license includes the right for other users of the Service to modify your Content, and for Coin Spur to make your Content available to others for the publication, distribution, syndication, or broadcast of such Content on other media and services, subject to our Terms & Conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by Coin Spur or others may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service.
- We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- IN ADDITION, YOU AGREE THAT BY SUBMITTING CONTENT TO THE SERVICE, YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY PERMIT COIN SPUR, AND ANY THIRD PARTY PERMITTED BY COIN SPUR, TO IDENTIFY YOU AS THE CONTRIBUTOR OF SUCH CONTENT IN ANY PUBLICATION IN ANY FORM, MEDIA OR TECHNOLOGY NOW KNOWN OR LATER DEVELOPED IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT, UNLESS YOU OTHERWISE NOTIFY COIN SPUR’S LEGAL DEPARTMENT IN WRITING AT THE TIME YOU SUBMIT THE CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE IDENTIFIED.
- Additionally, by uploading content to the site, you warrant, represent and agree that you have the right to grant Coin Spur the license described above. You also represent, warrant and agree that you have not and will not contribute any Content that (a) infringes, violates or otherwise interferes with any copyright or trademark of another party, (b) reveals any trade secret, unless the trade secret belongs to you or you have the owner's permission to disclose it, (c) infringes any intellectual property right of another or the privacy or publicity rights of another, (d) is libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party, (e) creates an impression that you know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, including by impersonating others or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity; (f) contains other people's private or personally identifiable information without their express authorization and permission, and/or (g) contains or links to a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. Coin Spur reserves the right in its discretion to remove any Content from the Site, suspend or terminate your account at any time, or pursue any other remedy or relief available under equity or law.
3.1.2 Coin Spur’s Licenses to You
- Subject to these Terms & Conditions, Coin Spur gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to re-post any of the Content on Coin Spur anywhere on the rest of the web provided that the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction, and provided that you: (a) do not modify the Content; (b) attribute Coin Spur as source linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on CoinSpur.com on every page that contains Coin Spur content; (c) upon request, either by Coin Spur or a user, remove the user's name from Content which the user has subsequently made anonymous; (d) upon request, either by Coin Spur or by a user who contributed to the Content, make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of Content to the latest version on CoinSpur.com; and (e) upon request, either by Coin Spur or by a user who contributed to the Content, make a reasonable attempt to delete Content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on CoinSpur.com.
- You may only use the attribution required by this Section in the manner set out above. In exercising these rights, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by Coin Spur, or any Coin Spur user of you or your use of the work, without the separate, express prior written permission of Coin Spur or the Coin Spur user.
- Subject to these Terms & Conditions, Coin Spur gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the Service as it is provided to you by Coin Spur.
3.2 Your use of the Service
You must not do any of the following while accessing or using the Service:
- use the Service for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities;
- upload or post any Content (as defined above) in violation of the provisions contained in the "Your License to Coin Spur" section of these Terms & Conditions;
- use the Service for the purpose of spamming anyone;
- access or tamper with non-public areas of the Service, Coin Spur’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Coin Spur’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search or attempt to access or search the Service by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through the currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Coin Spur (and only pursuant to those Terms & Conditions), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Coin Spur;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or
- interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to do so) the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service.
3.3 Governing Law
This agreement is governed by the laws in force in Victoria, Australia. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
3.4 Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COIN SPUR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COIN SPUR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
3.5 Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COIN SPUR AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, GOOD-WILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT COIN SPUR HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or Content on the Service, or actions or Content by or from someone using your account, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
3.6 Proprietary Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Coin Spur and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Australia and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing in these Terms & Conditions gives you a right to use the Coin Spur name or any of the Coin Spur trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding the Service is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
The Service may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Service, queries made through the Service, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by Coin Spur on the Service are subject to change. In consideration for Coin Spur granting you access to and use of the Service, you agree that Coin Spur and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Service or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Service whether submitted by you or others.
All content included on the Service such as, but not limited to, images, text, graphics, logos, and button icons, is the property of Coin Spur or Content provided by users is protected by international copyright laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the Buyer with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in the product. All content on the Service that is not the property of Coin Spur is used with permission (content provided by users). The arrangement and compilation of all content on this site are the exclusive property of Coin Spur and are protected by international copyright laws. All software used on the Service is the property of or its software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
3.7.1 Copyright and Trademark Claims
Copyright and trademark owners can report alleged violations by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Service is operated and provided by SIMEFF Pty Ltd., 1/190 Cape Street, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia. If you have questions or any feedback about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at Contact@CoinSpur.com